Beef Massaman Curry
Published on September 18, 2017
This aromatic Thai favourite will be sure to impress your family and friends.
Recipe created by AYAM for its 125 year anniversary.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup AYAM Massaman Curry Paste
- 500g beef fillet, diced into 2cm pieces
- 2 x 270ml cans AYAM Coconut Milk
- 1 large potato, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- Roasted peanuts, to garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in a large wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add Curry Paste and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add beef and continue stirring until beef has browned and coated in paste.
- Pour in Coconut Milk, mix well and bring to the boil.
- Add potato and onion, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes until beef and potato are tender.
- Garnish with peanuts. Serve with steamed rice.