Malaysian Prawn Laksa
Published on September 18, 2017
Need a quick dinner fix? This laska will be sure to warm your soul and save you time during a busy week.
Recipe created by AYAM for its 125 year anniversary.
- 185g jar AYAM Malaysian Laksa Paste
- ½ x 270ml can AYAM Coconut Milk
- 1½ cups water or vegetable stock
- 250g fried soybean curd or tofu, sliced
- 250g cooked and peeled prawns
- 2 cakes of AYAM Instant Noodles
- 100g bean sprouts
- Chopped coriander to garnish
- Combine Laksa Paste, Coconut Milk, water or vegetable stock in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cover and bring to the boil.
- Add soybean curd and prawns then reduce heat. Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and divide between 2 bowls.
- Ladle the soup over the noodles, top with bean sprouts and coriander.
Tip: Add a halved, hard-boiled egg. Substitute prawns with cooked chicken or fish pieces. Add some sliced red or green capsicum.