Mediterranean Chicken Pizza with Basil
Published on October 11, 2016
This Summer, throw a party with this delicious pizza recipe!
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp McCormick® Grill Mates® Mediterranean Chicken seasoning
- 2 x 250 g skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed and sliced
- 2 x 30 cm gourmet thin ready-made pizza bases
- 250 g (1 cup) tomato pizza sauce
- 250 g (2 cups) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven or BBQ with a hood to 200ºC (180ºC fan –forced).
- Combine oil, McCormick® Grill Mates® Mediterranean Chicken seasoning and chicken fillets in a bowl and coat well.
- Place pizza bases onto two greased pizza trays. Spread tomato sauce over the pizza bases then top with the mozzarella, chicken, capsicum, red onion.
- Cook for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and base is golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Serve warm, cut into wedges.