Published on September 18, 2017
Ginger and garlic will complement this classic dish for a meal the whole family will enjoy.
Recipe created by AYAM for its 125 year anniversary.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500g beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
- ¼ cup AYAM Teriyaki Sauce
- ¼ cup mirin
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or frying pan until hot. Add half the beef, stir-fry for 30 seconds or until it changes colour, remove. Repeat with the remaining oil and beef.
- Add the onion, red and green capsicum, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Blend the cornflour with the stock, teriyaki sauce and rice wine, add to the vegetables with the beef and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until sauce has thickened.