One packet of Tilda rice is all a one-person household needs for a main meal around lunch and dinner. Whether you’re building up an Indian biryani or smashing out a Thai stir-fry, Tilda rice lends itself to any meal.
1 pack Tilda Steamed Sweet Chilli & Lime Basmati or Tilda Steamed Firecracker Basmati
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 large chicken breasts, sliced
1 tsp five spice
5cm-piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 red chillis, de-seeded and sliced
1 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1 spring onion, sliced
1. Combine the chicken with 1 tbsp of the oil and the five spice, allow to marinade for a few minutes.
2. Heat remaining oil in a pan, add the chicken and stir fry for a few minutes over a high heat until starting to brown.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and red chilli and continue to cook until softened and the chicken cooked through.
4. Heat the rice according to pack instruction and add to the pan with the soy sauce, stir well.
5. Garnish with spring onion to serve.