European home appliance manufacturer Beko has launched its Eat Like A Pro campaign to inspire healthy habits in Australian households, ensuring kids are fueled with the right nutrients so they can perform to the best of their ability. Beko’s Head of Healthy Eating John Brown shares his top five Eat Like A Pro recipes that will allow all children to become a pro in the kitchen.
Published on September 5, 2018
- 18 grams yeast
- 330 grams spelt flour
- 200 grams tomato sauce
- 200 grams turkey
- 150 grams low fat cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix the flour, water, yeast and salt.
- Knead and leave to rest for half an hour.
- Once rested, flour your counter and hands and flatten the dough, stretching it into a round base.
- Cook the base in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cover with the tomato sauce.
- Add turkey, cheese and sprinkle the oregano.
- Cook in the oven for 10 more minutes.