Duck can often be an intimidating cut of meat to cook. However, cooking duck can be quite simple and deliciously satisfying. Duck is often associated with high-end dining, involving complicated marinades, and a multitude of robust spices, however, in this recipe the duck becomes part of an everyday morning delicacy, pancakes.
Peking Duck Pancakes
Published on July 17, 2019
- Luv-a-Duck Peking flavoured Duck Breasts 360g
- 10 Chinese Pancakes
- 80g Hoisin Sauce
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small bunch spring onions
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C. Remove duck from pack and place skin side up on a lined baking tray or dish
- Bake in oven for 10-12 mins. Allow to rest for 2 mins and then thinly slice the breast.
- Cut the spring onion and cucumber into 6cm thin batons.
- Warm the pancakes in the microwave for one minute (following any packet directions) and empty the hoisin sauce into a small dish.
- Spread a teaspoon of Hoisin sauce onto each warm pancake. Then add a slice of the warm Peking Duck, some spring onion and cucumber.
- Roll up the pancake and enjoy!